Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

lower back pain with no real cause

tedejattedeja Posts: 4
edited 11/12/2014 - 5:30 AM in Lower Back Pain
I have been having back pain for several years with no real reason, I recently starting having trouble o my right side with both my elbow and ankle and I am not sure if it is related to my back pain. In the past I have tried PT and a chiropractor; recently had an MRI w/o contrast with no real reason showing for my pain. the findings read: Vertebral body height, alignment, and bone marrow signal are normal. The conus terminates at a normal level at L1. There are no cord signal abnormalities. Focal abnormal signal intensity is seen in the 12 thoracic and third lumbar vertebrae suggesting focal areas of fat island. There is a asymmetrical sacralization of the fifth lumbar vertebra with left pseudoarthrosis. There is a decrease in signal intensity of the disc L5-S1. The paravertebral soft tissues are unremarkable.

1. Asymmetrical sacralization of the fifth lumbar vertebra with left pseudoarthrosis.

2. DJD disc disease L5-S1

has ayone else had something like this and what did you do to resolve the pain.