Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

narrowed disc space

egyeegy Posts: 1
edited 11/14/2014 - 1:38 PM in Lower Back Pain
Hello, Doctors !
Since last August and I have been suffering from lower back pain
because long setting on my computer and taking a wrong position
I went to a doctor and he asked for X-ray ..
and result was " slightly narrowed disc space between L4& L5 "
He gave me anti inflammatory ost-map
First, it was impossible to set down for 5 seconds
I never had a pain in my back bones , all pain was on my lower left side ..above pelvis
but by sports , only little , for my back and rest most of time
I have made great progress and can set without problems
but now the problem that the pain is going lower to my leg..
every week it goes lower and lower but not sever pain
I took some drugs for nerves to strength it .. but no good result
and i have some numbness in my right leg if i sleep on it.
I dont know what to do now and im really so sad about this
im 21 years old and my study always in laps so i need to stand most of time
and im about to marry next year ... i dont know if this would affect my pregnancy or make it impossible
I hope you can help me
Thanks a lot ,
Have a good day !