Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Too much too soon

rinoguyrrinoguy Posts: 18
edited 11/23/2014 - 2:02 PM in New Member Introductions
Hi gang. I am struggling with my rehabilitation therapy. Not the therapy , but I must work sad I know . This is causing me more pain. It's just economics. Anyway my lower back pain after my microdiscectomy and Laminectomy is back to full strength . I take off one or two days a week to recover from working. I'm just worried I think I have to get a less physical job even though its in Healthcare plus a part time job which I spend time in a vehicle. I want to leave as soon as I pick up a less physical second job. Well just feel trapped. Letting you all know. Something has to give.pain is too much. Thx for listening , rinoguy
James rinaldi

• I know how you feel I am feeling the same way lately I had anterior/posterior fusion about 90 or so days ago and really need to get back to work, but I am still quite limited in what I can do. I was also told not to go back to being a nursing assistant so I have no clue what to do.