Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Nausea

MargauxMMargaux Posts: 3
edited 12/08/2014 - 2:50 AM in Lower Back Pain
Have you ever felt nausea in your lower back. I sometimes get this feeling that I can only describe as nausea in my lower back on either side of my spine.
I have a L5-S1 disc bulge that is inoperable, but causes sciatica and weakness. I am 18 years old and have been suffering from this for two years.
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this feeling. Could it be from longterm use of NSAIDs? Could it be in my kidneys from all of the tylenol?
Thank you in advance,
Margaux

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 7,910
    edited 12/08/2014 - 2:51 AM
    Nobody on the forum is medically qualified to give advice, all responses are based on personal experiences

Welcome Message

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • MargauxMMargaux Posts: 3
    edited 02/16/2015 - 6:40 PM
    I get that no one can give me medical advice i was just wondering if anyone else knew what i was talking about because when i tried to tell my doctor they didn't know what i was saying.

• We can't even start to diagnose members. Did your doc (was it GP) ask you lots of questions & physically examine you? I've had different issues with my internal organs, kidneys, liver, gallbladder & they didn't seem particularly hard to diagnose & all the docs did the same things when examining me. If you're sure it's your kidneys & think your doc missed it I'd get a second opinion. Everyone's different. We don't all have the same symptoms. Kidney, liver etc stuff can be serious please don't rely on Internet diagnosis!

It could be something or nothing. No-one on the Internet can tell you with any certainty what's going on. I hope it's nothing serious. Best of luck.
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.