Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The Holiday Season

No matter what faith , creed, religion, background you have, there is always time to sit back a bit and reflect on what has happened the previous year.

For many of us, our worlds seemed to turn inside out, dreams were shattered, loved ones lost and the list goes on.

I am not a religious man, but I believe in the spirit and faith of mankind. People over the years have proven to rise above disasters and tragedy and come to the aid of one another.

Here on Spine-Health it is really not that different. We come here daily, log on, check for recent posts, see what someone else has to say, make a few posts, etc. But we really dont
know each other. Virtually we do. I've never met Liz or Sandi face to face, but to me they are two of the more compassionate and caring folks. They care about this site, they want to make sure
that everything is right. I have an old friend, tamtam, who hasn't been here in over 9 months. She was one of the first moderators I brought on board and we shared so much. We shared things
about each other that maybe others never knew, but it was special. For whatever reasons she has been absent, I only hope that nothing tragic has happened to her.

Long time members of Spine-Health can really understand this. Many of them have moved on. And that is good. Because that means that the problems they came to Spine-Health for in the first place have
been eliminated or reduced to a very manageable level. I love when I see long term members here move on. Cause that only means good things.

For the new members, it can be a little difficult in the beginning, understanding the navigation of these forums, knowing the rules, getting to know each other. But that all comes in time.

I am so happy to be part of this family. I was fortunate enough back in 2006+ to be asked to become one of the moderators here. Its a task I take very seriously. I can be tough on some, but hopefully
I can also help others with understanding.

This holiday season, no matter what your beliefs are, just try to reach out and help one person, If each of us does this, then in turn more and more people will be helped.

I always thank the owners of this site for having the trust and confidence in me, and I always hope that I have the same from all of you.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• to all in the Spine Health family! For our administrator and moderators a great big thank you for volunteering your time to help us , offering advise, and most importantly, providing us unconditional support..

Wishing you all peace, love, acceptance, and a pain-free future!

Your old pal and fellow spiney,

Kin
  • RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 805
    I echo your above post. Thank you Ron, Sandi, & Liz. Your efforts do not go unrecognized, many of us know how frustrating it can be for you to keep this site under control and operating smoothly.
    Wishing you all the very best & thank you for what you do.
    Ranger