Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

18-year-old living with lower back pain?

meganec17mmeganec17 Posts: 16
edited 12/21/2014 - 7:01 PM in Lower Back Pain
Hi, basically this time a year ago, at track practice, I hurt my back really, really, really badly.I went to jump up on something that was too high for me, and barely make it, twinging my back. It was probably the worst pain I have even been in, and I am an accident-prone person! I could not bend forward, not even a tiny bit without horrible pain. i also suffered pain down my leg and in my butt (sciatica?) I never saw the doctor, which I should have. It is in the middle of my back, and I don't believe that is is muscular. Anyways, it's never felt 100% better, but hurts the worst when I lay down in bed, and I am extremely tense in the morning0,1.0 0000000000000I bend over as soon as I get out of bed and my entire lower back cracks. It's hard t explain, but it's the worst when I lay on my stomach, and invert my feet inwards. It sort of feels like my back in caving in on itself. I was just wondering if anyone knows what this could be, I'm a bit worried because I am in nursing school, and I am aware that it can be a strenuous job. Thank you.

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.