Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Thanks Spineys

I've learnt a new word spineys! My back problems seem so minor compared to a lot of you on here. My other half suffers with chronic pain. I have searched a lot trying to find ways of dealing with my partners pain, and searching for education about my back brought me here which helps both of us - this place is immensely helpful! I was having a bit if a teary tonight about things, so I just wanted to say I am so glad I found you all and just want to say thanks to all of you. Some way some how your posts help me deal with things and I am not so alone when I come on here. Finding this forum is a positive out of injuring my back!

• I just joined yesterday and so far this has been helpful. It helps me realize I am not alone in this pain. I feel alone often, because people don't understand it. They know I am in pain but can't relate to it. It helps knowing others are feeling the way I have and gone through similiar things
  • You are so much more than,your injurys,your pain and attendant issues
    I hope you find many answers to your questions÷
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• So many sleepless nights I've turned to searching the net for answers and ended up here. Just knowing i'm not alone has been that something extra Ive needed to get through the day. Day after day. I have been inspired to carry on from story after story shared by a community of people that unknowingly have saved my life over and over. I feel its selfish of me not to share my story. Maybe someone can relate to what I've been through. So I've registered an account, and now i'm a proud member. For now I just want to say hello and thank you. Soon I will share my story that like so many hasn't gone according to plan. Just becoming an active member though will help me sleep better tonight. I feel if all of us that lurk in the shadows without contributing stepped into the conversation the community could really grow.
  • Welcome! I lurked for a very long time. Becoming a member & making some real friends here has made all the difference for me. I hope it's the same for you. Don't be shy to use the private message button. It brings a whole new level to the support ;-)
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.