I would be pleased if you help me and answer my questions below. But before asking, I would tell you my status.
For 6 month ago, I was having a pain in my lower back. After many doctor consultations, I made "Lumbo-Sacral spine" MRI and the result was the following:
*** Findings ***
- Straightening of the lumbar lordosis denoting back muscle spasm.
-L4-L5 disc shows mild degenerative bulging more inclined to the right attenuating right neural recesses and foramen.
- This L4-L5 disk also shows focal right paracentral discal protrusion with caudal orientation. This indents the right anterior thecal aspect and impinges right L5 nerve root at the recess.
- Small focal zone of marrow degeneration of end plate caudal to L4-L5 disk.
- Rest of scanned discs are normal.
- No other remarkable MRI abnormality seen.
*** Opinion ***
- Spastic condition
- L4-L5 mild degenerative bulging more inclined to the right with associated focal right sided discal protrusion and with effects as above mentioned explaining patient's symptomatology.
After reviewing the above MRI Result with the doctors, till now:
- I made physical therapy, about 12 sessions in 1 month.
- Taking Skeletal Muscle relaxant & Analgesic (DantRelax) and Nerve Tonic (Milga)
- Doing Daily exercises stretching and strengthening back muscles.
I need to be back to life and play my favorite sports (Squash, ping-pong and GYM).
- I need to know what sports can I Practice in my case?
- What sports I should be away from?
- Other advises
Your opinion will be much appreciated.