Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Post ifuse problems

bucky2740bbucky2740 Posts: 1
edited 02/09/2015 - 5:58 PM in Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Problems
I had ifuse 8 months ago in Toledo. Since then, I have continuing pain. It seems to me that I am not aligned properly. I cannot walk more than 200 yards without a deep ache starting which worsens the farther I go. I cannot walk more than 1/4 mile due to the pain. I have tried PT 3 times with no good results. I have not improved any in the last 5 months. I asked my surgeon about alignment and he said since there was no breakage and the pain was not due to an accident, he didn't have to align before doing the ifuse. When I first started to walk about 2 months after surgery, I couldn't walk straight and would partially lose my balance after a few steps. I don't know what to do as the surgeon said all is fine and released me after 3 months and just said see a pain mang't Dr. which I did. The PM Dr. injected the piriformis etc. with no good results. It feels like I have a lump in the right side of my hip . When I rub it the leg goes numb.
The BIG problem is the pain while trying to walk with no improvement. Please give me your thoughts as I feel I have no one to turn to since my surgeon has no advice and doesn't want to see me again.