Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Orthopedic Surgeon vs. Neurosurgeon

doyourtime89ddoyourtime89 Posts: 16
I have been living on my living room floor for about 2 weeks because of sciatica pain. I have pain going down my left leg into my foot which is somewhat numb. I should be doing an MRI early next week. Then figure out if we will go with injections or talk about surgery. I have had some people tell me make sure you go to a neurosurgeon for this type of procedure others have said an orthopedic surgeon is what you want. I was just wondering what people out here think and have went through along with any other tips, help and/or suggestions in dealing with this would be great thanks


Sign In or Register to comment.