Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

24 years old with back pain (MRI Report)

red roserred rose Posts: 7
edited 02/13/2015 - 9:21 PM in Lower Back Pain
Hi .. I'm 24 years old .. I had lower back pain some times its moderate and sometimes its sever .. Also some times when I had the pain I feel my legs become weak .. I had the pain from birth and many doctors said that its Birth defects and they can't do any things so I stop seeing doctors but the pain getting worse so I had MRI and I had the report but I didn't see any doctors yet ..
This is the report in 13 oct 2014
Mild scoliosis in lumber spine with convexity to left.
Transitional vertebra in lumbosacral junction. sacralisation of l5 .
Partial fusion of D9, D10 and D10,D11 vertebral bodies.
Disc desiccation . Reduced D10/D11 and L2/L3 height with end plate irregularity and peridiscal osteophytes-disc degenerative changes.
Mild diffuse disc bulge at L2/L3 level. No significant nerve root compression foraminal stenosis.
Canal Measurement :
L1 : 17 mm
L2 : 15mm
L3: 17mm
L5: 17 mm

Sorry for talking too much , but I need your help to find out what are the causes of back pain this much and what are the treatment I need to fix every things ..
By  the way, I am 24 femal .. I graduated from college two years ago, but I am still without a job, so I do not do my major effort :)