Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

vacation and other stuff

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Well I am back from vacation. We had a great time. It was just my husband, my son, and I. We went to pigeon forge, TN. I was really worried about how my back would hold up and if it would let me have a good time. It did. YEAH. Well it was good it was just us because we took several breaks and wasn't out along time. My son his 1.5 yrs old so you know how many times you have to stop. I was really worried about sleeping but it wasn't a problem at all. The cabin we stayed in had a great matress. WOW. My back still hurts though. I wish it would quit reminded me that it is still screwed up and needs fixed. Oh well

Well I have to go back to work on Monday. This will be my first full week back. I will only be working 4 hrs a day but still 3 days were hard 5 is going to be harder especially with the NS just stop refilling pain meds. He didn't give me any warning or any time to get another dr. I am going to have to work on that this week. He said now I have chronic pain and it isn't post op pain anymore. He is not willing to right meds for me because of this. THANKS FOR THE WARNING. I can't win for losing.

I just found out my sister is pregnant with her 2nd. I really upset me at first. I know I shouldn't be that way but we just spent alot of time talking about 2 months ago. I really told her my feeling about wanting another child but I was scared to think about having one because of my back. She made me out to be the bad person because I wanted a 2nd child. She told me blah blah blah about how her son is so much of her life and she has devoted so so much to him that she couldn't not have another baby. He is her life and she couldn't share it with another child. Call me crazy but she is so much about the attention I think she did this to hurt me.

Sorry the post is so long just alot of things I needed to get off my chest.

• HiCindy,

It is good to hear that you enjoyed your vacation. Now that you are going back to work, you really needed to recharge your batteries.

Don't give your sister another thought. Yea, it sounds like she is trying to get attention - or ot could be just an accident. Not the first one in history.

I feel for your for being sad, but your little boy is still so young and maybe your back is not quite ready for another pregnancy. It will happen when you are up to it.

Full time job will probably take a lot out of you. Make sure you'll get pleanty of rest.

Have a good sommer,

Kin :) :) :) :)
  • thanks Kin

I hope you have a good summer too.
  • Cindy,
    Glad to hear you had a great time in Pigeon Forge. Doesn't that place remind you of Country Vegas?

I hope that you have an understanding boss and supportive coworkers who will let you go at your own pace. My boss and coworkers have been a Godsend for me in the last month since I have returned to work.

Hope you get plenty of rest and pace yourself!!!