Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,662
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Ok short breakdown here if you've seen any of my other posts you'll know that I am 3 months out and having alot of healing issues, especially with my belly area, well my NS hasn't even wanted to talk about PT he says it's way too soon since it's my 2nd fusion and I had alot of troubles prior to surgery, so just keep walking and resting and no BLT or lifting over 1/2 gallon of milk, well guess what????? my hubby has been let go of his current position due to economic problems, (he makes the most in his company under the owner) so they let go of all the management (my hubby) and kept the hourly employees, they are giving him a severence package but our insurance ends at the end of July, it's bad enough I won't be able to afford half of my meds but will have to pay out of pocket to see my NS once a month for who knows how long! But there is no way I will be able to afford PT, do you think if a therapist shows me some exercises and stretches etc. I could do those on my own at home?????? My hubby has a line on some new positions but insurance wouldn't start for 90 days. Any thoughts?????? image