I am 35 yrs, I have few questions relating to ACDF. I underwent a surgery 2 weeks ago. Doctor told me i can go to work but do not sit continuously for more than 30 min on system. I went the 10th day after surgery. I am working sometime from home where i use the laptop for about 1-2 hrs.
I want to know what precautions i should be taking:
1. weights- i was told by doctor i can lift and no restrictions- Is it true?? I have 11 months daughter and i am not sure if i can lift her and hold her in my arms.
2. Driving- He told me to drive car. Is it better to wait for some more time and drive or should i avoid for 3 months.
3. I am having pain at the middle back and lower back, not sure if it was because of resting for long time.
4. Does anyone tell me their experience- working on system after week or so, is it fine to work or is it not recommended.
5. Commute- the commute time for me is 1 hour to go to office- Is it advised to travel at this moment or should i wait for another week.
Appreciate your replies in helping me out.