Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

night time up date

swat666sswat666 Posts: 3
edited 03/07/2015 - 9:37 AM in Chronic Pain
Well I made my newbie application to join last night, I introduced myself and told about how my g.p, and I are experimenting with pain relief to try and get t it so that I can lie flat and be able to get an M.R.I, scan.
I have come back here and searched the site, but I can not see any response to tell me if my application has been successful or not, Perhaps it takes a little longer for a decision but hopefully someone will put me right , and also I am not quite sure if I am in the right place, to be sending an update but as I said not sure quite where to go,
So on with the update, after taking quite a little cocktail of pain killers last night, i woke up this morning because my hands were in a bad way, both of them, from the wrists to the tips of my fingers were stinging like mad, it almost feels like a kind of nettle rash, only there is not a mark on them, I had no choice but to get up, put some 10% Ibuprofen cream on and come and take the rest of my medication.
So then having to think of the results of the previous nights experiment I came to the conclusion that I had no idea weather or not I had slept flat on my back or not, so tonight I shall try again, but by going an hour or maybe two before my husband does, if nothing else, he should be able to tell me.
So watch this space again tomorrow night, I might know weather my membership has been agreed upon or not, I might be told I have been typing in the wrong place, and be re-directed otherwise, and I might be able to tell you weather or not I have been able to sleep flat on my back or not, ha ha hopefully all will be reveled tomorrow.

Here is the link to your introduction...
S. Watson.