Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Back Pain, Numb Knee, Pain in thighs

debasisgddebasisg Posts: 1
edited 03/11/2015 - 9:08 AM in Lower Back Pain
Hi folks,

Feeling depressed with sudden onset of trouble in otherwise healthy life before this incident. Don't know how I was injured. Likely due to heavy snow shoveling and then going to gym for exercise.

I have nagging back pain in the lower and mid back. Right knee cap skin is numb. Now, I have pain I the thighs. Also, I have burning sensation on my right knee in certain position. Don't know how many injuries I have.

Should I go see a doctor or should I wait for a while? The pain is tolerable enough that I only needed ibuprofen once initially. It is less now, but not going away. Instead, a new symptom of thigh muscles pain started.

Thanks for any helpful advice.