Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

How do I download pictures

lynnsyllynnsy Posts: 197
How do I download pictures, not the little avatar, but like pictures of my vacation? Do I have to put [IMG efore and after? But then will it ask me where my photos are at? It's not as easy as old web-site. Thanks

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
    Hi Lynnsy,

Yes you have to use the and tags. But that was the same way it was on the old site.
    When I set up my HELP file, its not different on this site as it was on the older one. You had to have a web site that housed the picture/imgage you were displaying
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
    Lynnsy, there are different procedures depending on which browser you are using.
    With the NEW Spine-Health the beginning
    tag and the ending MUST be on the same line.

This is taken from my Help file on the old Spine-Health

Many people add images to their posts to liven it up. How is this done?

The technical team here provides us with a simple method using BBCode.
    One of the features inside of BBCode is included images from other sites.

1) Find an image on a web site.
    2) Right click on it and selct: Copy Image Location
    3) Start your post in Spine-health
    4) Paste that image location (Edite-Paste or Shift-Ins)
    5) You then need to include brackets in front of the pasted info as:
    then at the end of the pasted information, you need to end with:
    6) The final image will then be displayed. Hint: Use Preview button to see it before
    you submit the post.

Microsoft Internet Explorer, there is NOT a feature to COPY IMAGE LOCATION, instead you have to:

1) Right Click on the Image Click on Properties
    2) From there you need to do a Copy/Paste of the picture Address(URL)
    3) Then wrap the "" and " around the pasted info

After wrapping the brackets, when displayed the above will look like:

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com