* I started having a pain in my right groin and upper thigh in the year in the year 2010.
• The pain was bearable and it was not very frequent.
• The pain increased in the year 2012 when I consulted a Urologist in Kolkata who diagnosed me with kidney stone post which I underwent a PCNL surgery in the month of Nov 2012.
• Post releasing me form the Nursing home I had to be readmitted due to certain complications which arose –Urinary Tract infection and hematuria.
• I was on high dose of antibiotics for the next 7days in the hospital post which I was released.
• The pain wasn’t there till Jan2013 when it recurred.
• This time the pain was severe. It led to sweating due to extreme unbearable pain which occured suddenly.
I consulted a neurologist who suggested NCV to be done. The result was that I was diagnosed with Peroneal Neuropathy. I was under medication but it did not help much.
Dr suggested MRI scan to be done. The result of the MRI is Small posterocentral focal protrusion(l>R) disc with thecal indentation. No significant spinal or nerve root canal narrowing.
I there after consulted Dr who is a docor of physical medicine. I was under medication for a month and physiotherapy for a week. But the situation has not improved.
I am still getting sudden attacks of severe pain which subsides on putting a warm pad for 5 /10mins. The pain occurs atleast 10 -12 times a day
I have undergone a physiotherapy which includes Truction for a month but it did not help .