Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

kelz415kkelz415 Posts: 19
edited 05/02/2015 - 4:01 AM in New Member Introductions
This is my second post in the new member section. I received no response or support to my first post. I am grateful for the site... I read others experiences which help me. I was hoping to share my own chronic pain journey and was looking forward to support. I didn't get that for myself, but it hasn't stooped me from reading the posts and viewing others journeys it gives me strength.

Link to members original introduction posts... I will close the other threads to keep any responses together

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,476
    edited 05/02/2015 - 3:50 AM
    Sorry you are feeling discouraged. I tried to look up your original post. Seems to be from beginning of 2014.?
    If so, you are a vey patient person. :)

To me, it seemed Liz responded with how to navigate the site.

Can you maybe give a little more info about your situation? More information may help more of us to relate and respond, esp if you have question or specifics of your main focus.

I look forward to hearing more from you! and I'll be looking on "view my posts" to better able to keep up with communications.
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• I am fairly new here but would like to hear about your injuries and symptoms and treatment. I have found lots of support here and I am happy you are finding it helpful, too.
  • I am new to the site and missed your original post but Im glad you kept coming here and reading, asking for support. Living with chronic pain and dealing with the progression of your spine deteriorating is something I understand and can relate to. As can sooooooo many others on this site. Ive been dealing with disc issues from an early age. Had my first surgery at 23yr. Lamectomy L5-S1, this process or rollercoaster as some call it has continued on til present day. 5 surgeries in total. (Lamectomy, Microdisectomy, Fusion, SCS Implant, then removed SCS and all Fusion hardware) last one was little over 3yrs ago. If only the story stopped there....

I have alot of sleepless nights these days so if you ever need to vent or some support message me. ☺