Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

L1 spinal surgery

Hi everyone am trying to rebuild my life after spinal surgery last August, two years after the accident. Now I've come far since the operation regarding medication I was on twelve tablets twice a day and now the only thing is the morthphine. Now am frightened to death by this as I been told that it may take years to get 75mmg patch I just want to say that I want to test My pain limits I was an active scaffolder an adventurer and now have no life because of the illness, I think it's my Time to beat this injury we are all to aware of the serious pain this causes us and am scared to relive the day I had the accident in 2012 with that amount of extreme pain and disbelief . Can anyone help with does it get better I understand that we are different with op, s and metal work but will it get easier once off morthphine does anyone know that your spine starts to heal better what's your experience with this any information will be greatly appreciated thank you craig