Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Reminder - Inappropriate language

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,878
edited 12/31/2015 - 3:51 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I created this thread several months ago hoping that members would read it and understand Spine-Health's position on inappropriate language.

In the past month, we have had to send out over 30 warnings to members, some of them more then once about their use of inappropriate language.
Some think its funny, unfortunately, we do not. Looking at the past 3 years the number one for members being banned from this site is because of their language.
Far more than those for all other reasons combined.

Please, lets see that in 2016, we dont need to remind members of this rule

Forum rules state...
1.01 You agree not to submit or post material that is vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable in any manner or nature to forums on Spine-health.com. This includes the use of #$%@ or XXXXX as a means to hide foul language

In addition since we are an international site words that may be ok in one country could be offensive to another country.

As trivial or harmless as some words may seem we match up against a national database of words that should not be allowed on private forums. On public forums you can say just about anything you want and there is no censorship.

Not true here. We monitor all posts for specific words, phrases or what people think is innocent (the abbreviations or blanks). and we will edit and or delete se words. Since this is a forum violation repeated offenders may be banned.

I think overall it's more portent to discuss our medical situations and dilemmas. I hope you would agree
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com


  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,878
    Besides the use of '%#*¥. Using xxxxxx has the same meaning and will be considered as inappropriate language.

    It's simple. About 98% of the member community can make their points without playing games. Shouldn't the other 2% be able to do so?
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
Sign In or Register to comment.