Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Who are we?

Our member community can be broken down into several categories

• a) Just starting having spinal problems, pain and discomfort
    b) Are having their first surgery
    c) Problems after surgery
    d) Failed surgeries
    e) Total Success
For the most part, we hear about a through d. The ones that have total success have probably moved on. They sign up for Spine-Health, then go through whatever they need to go through, things are successful, they feel better and no longer need the site. I am very happy for those folks.

People tend to register for Spine-Health when they first start having spinal problems. They want to better understand the various conditions and treatments. Plus they find that besides having our member forums and details articles and videos, that our forums in many ways act as a support group. I've talked with many members regarding who they can talk to, is their a local group for discussions, etc. Some hospitals, rehabilitation centers and doctors have lists of various support groups. But attending those in person is not always easy for some folks.

Instead, having a virtual online community provides them with the best of everything. A resource center, a chance to hear from others and a support group that is so very helpful, but at the same time faceless.

Who are you?

We really dont want to be faceless. We want the understanding and compassion of other members. Here you can do that. In the almost 10 years that I have been with Spine-Health, I can tell you the hundreds of members that touched me and made an impression. Some of those folks still remain close to my heart, even if they are no longer active on Spine-Health.

I believe we have a special gift that is there for everyone I also believe we have the gift in getting to know so many others.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com