Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

BoSci Precision installed *sucess story*

GoochwarmerGGoochwarmer Posts: 1
edited 09/29/2015 - 10:25 AM in Spinal Cord Stimulation
Had a BoSci installed last February after much contemplation, in April had it re-adjusted to cover more of the foot area. I suffer from Chronic Bi-Lateral Plantar Fasciitis and L5-S1 compression, the stim hits my lower back and feet well enough to relieve some of the pain but of course not all. I started seeing a psychiatrist as I am having a hard time dealing with depression and chronic pain, also knowing my day and happiness depends on a battery pack tucked into my body. I've got the upper back/rib area pain when the stim is on, not so much that I turn it off but it is a different pain like a muscle cramping or full-tension.
All in all I consider it a success and I would take the risk of having it installed again, it isn't a cure all but takes my mind off pain enough for me to work. My bosses have noted a remarkable boost in performance since it's been installed because I can focus on work which makes me feel better. I've actually gotten back into the gym a bit and starting to get my body back in shape and strengthen my core to hopefully help resolve the L5-S1 issues or at least prevent more damage.
If you have any questions fire away and I'll try to answer best I can, I am not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday inn last night so.......

Welcome to Spine-Health
Please click on link for helpful information!
~ spine-health moderator, savage