Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

JUST NEED TO VENT!!!!!!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,622
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:19 AM in Depression and Coping
Just need to vent a bit!!!! I'm feeling blue not sure if I posted this before but my hubby just lost his job due to economic cut-bucks but not only did we lose the job but with this job he had a work vehicle, a cell phone, and a desktop so all those things are gone, BIG BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the worst part was the awesome insurance he had that paid for over 80% of my surgeries, appt. and meds. this will all end at the end of the month so I have no idea where to go to get help with getting my meds Money is tight and we were use to living pretty well so on the kids it's confusing, due to only having 1 vehicle now I can't even get out to drive just to the local Walgreens which was my big outing!!!!! And my hubby's way of dealing with this is to stay away and get his mind off it by going to friends homes or to the lake to swim which I can't so I feel very lonely, he's use to being so busy that staying home makes him crazy!!!!! Last night I tossed and turned until 5:00am and slept until 3:00 this afternoon so I know it's depression~ well thanx for listening it helps to know alot of you can relate to some of my issues!!! :(
advertisement

Comments

• Ime sorry for the troubles thrust upon ya, its a sad day when a person who is doing the right thing and supporting his wife and family,is put into a position like this,they never think of all the repercussions it will do to a family, ime sorry to see you and yours being put into this position,hope things get back to an even keel pretty quick for you.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• i am so sorry to hear of your economic downturn. from losing a job to losing insurance. it must be very frightening. i would suggest you try to get on state-aid to help with medical bills. surely there will be some unemployment to help put alittle cash into your home. this does not help you from feeling alone through this desperate situation. i wish i could just turn him around into your arms. stop him in his tracks and have him stay. whisper to you that he is afraid just as you are!!!! keep your spirits up however you can. i will be sending lots of positive energy your way. Best of luck! Jenny :)
  • It makes me feel so much better so to others understand I appreciate the good wishes~

• I'm so sorry that your husband lost his job and all that went with it, including the medical insurance. Hopefully, he will find another job soon, one that he likes that includes good benefits. I'm sure he is dealing with all of the stress in his own way, but it's a shame you are going in such different directions right now. Unfortunately, some men seem to be from another planet than women when it comes to dealing with problems. I do hope you are able to talk to each other soon and can support each other through this tough time. I'm also hoping that things will improve very soon for your family.

My best to you,
    ~kathleen
advertisement