Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Wish me luck

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
As you have all listened to my nervousness through this I am finally going to find out what's wrong. I have my appointment at 10:30 this morning for my results and will let you all know what my MRI said when I get. Crossing my tingling toes.

• Remember, we're all there with you. Ask lots of questions, be tough and don't let them get away with not giving you all the info you need.

• just had my follow up it feels great to at least know the reasons why you hurt and what can be done.Ask questions too for sure.
  • Ask lots of questions and especially different options for treatments. I always have to ask one of my doctors to repeat what he says in English because he forgets I don't know all the terminology yet. Getting pretty good though. LOL

I always forget to ask something so I write them down for reference when I go in to see my doc's. It helps not only because I usually have long wait times that get me into a nervous frenzy but I have short term memory loss as well.

You are in thoughts, keep us updated.