Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi to all,

I went out to see a friend on Thursday morning returned home at lunch time looked on fridge to see my letter from pain clinic saying I should have gone yesterday for my facet joint injections in my back.
So I phone up they have me in for Christmas Eve of all days.
I then asked if they have revived my referal from orthopedics about my shoulder op that has failed.
No so they put me through it will get done for today we will contact you next week will have to see if they do or not another phonecard.
So will see if I get my letter this week I wonder????
In servre pain with shoulder bk to docs Monday evening lol will let you know.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,877
    I think, you forgot to go for your injection, you called and are now scheduled for Christmas eve.
    And something about a letter about a shoulder failure

What are you trying to say here? Sorry, I am very confused with your post
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Dolphin 500DDolphin 500 Posts: 10
    edited 10/25/2015 - 8:35 AM
    I am also being refered for pain clinic as my opeation on my shoulder hasn't worked and I am still in so much pain patches and tablets I have a doc appointment tomorrow evening to find out the next step as to what to do next.

Talk about Pain 10/10.

Dolphin 500.