Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Multiple issues

It started as foot pain. Had foot surgery. Crept up to my back. Back surgery. Now I have not only my back issues but, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Migraines, Hypothyroidism and Major Depression.

I cannot stand for more than 15-20 min. I cannot sit for long and even in bed I am in pain. The waking up in pain is the worst.

I just want to feel good again. I just want to be happy.

I'm only 47.....I cannot live another 5-10+ yrs like this.

• shortfuse5691sshortfuse5691 Posts: 407
    edited 10/26/2015 - 11:33 AM
    im sorry :) hang in there! i keep moving and im in chronic pain daily. i have siatica at the moment along with a herniated C7 disk. i am avoiding surgery at all costs. It just opens the door for more surgeries. I have multiple issues that are too long to list and i manage to work 40 hours a week on top. This week so far my herniated lumbar disks are touching my nerves. My neck is stiff. I am tired all the time. I never sleep more then 2 hours in a row. I started massage therapy a few weeks ago. I am doing that 1 time a month for 1 hour. The first round was amazing :)
    2005-ACDF with Corpectomy at C3-C-5.
    2006-L4-L5 diskectomy.
    2009-Cervical laminectomy at C3.
    Steroid injections series x 4.