Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello everyone

I have some questions about the appointment with surgeon.I tried to find answers on the site but I did not find them.So,after the first meeting with the surgeon ,what next?I have a single MRI done months ago,and since then my condition worsened drastically.My surgeon will make a recommendation for a new MRI?I hope to not only keep in mind the old MRI and let me continue to be in pain.It would be many questions,but the easiest would be if someone who has already gone through this process,He(she)would describe the steps taken and the waiting time to have surgery.Thank you in advance.

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,476
    It may be me....but I'm missing what your condition is...what did you look up on this site already?
    And your condition that is worsening?

It may help with responses as to what process you would like feedback on.
    Thank you
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• It would be hard to answer the question of what will happen to you next, or what the surgeon you are seeing will recommend next. If you read around you will see that everyone has had very different responses from a variety of surgeons....