Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

SPAM Control

When we first introduced the new member thread/post approval process we gained a huge edge on Spammers.

Prior to the approval process, those paid Spammers could generate hundreds of threads, each of them full of spam. Then we would have to go through them and delete them one at a time, or if the Spammer was not careful, and did it under one member name, then we could do a mass delete.

Right now, I would say that we capture about 90% of the spammed threads/posts that would normally be published. So, all of our members do not need to read that rubbish.

Over the holidays, I was talking with my college nephew and one that just passed his bar exam. They would both telling me how much spamming is approved upon at college campuses. Some instructors actually show their students how to create mass spams. To take it even further, I was amazed that some companies pay people to do all that spammer. They get paid per spam Sick

But I am very happy that we are able to catch most of it before it ever hits our boards
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com