Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Cervical herniations and leg weakness and numbess

I have a c5/c6 herniations with nerve impingement on spinal cord . I' also have mild bulges on c4/c5 and c6:c7. I have been in chronic neck and upper back pain for a yeat. I recently got an epidural shot which did t help much but now I have weakness numbness and tingling in both legs feet and hands... Is this part of my herniations , could it be a side effect of epidural ? I'm realky freaking out thinking I have ms... Please help

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,476
    edited 01/16/2016 - 9:20 AM
    Curious what kind of doctor are you seeing?
    Pain management?

Curious what did doctor say when you explained symptoms you have after epidural?

Did you explain your anxiety to doctor re fear of MS?
    With Doctor assessing you, he would be best to guide and or reassure you.

I can appreciate that often times, having issues ruled out is as important as diagnosing.
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• PostACDFPPostACDF Posts: 23
    edited 05/13/2016 - 9:47 AM
    [Post edited]

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

Edited by Spine-health Moderator