Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Any POLLS on RETURN OF NORMAL FEELING and Numbness gone?????

dfbddfb Posts: 15
edited 01/16/2016 - 9:15 PM in Spinal Stenosis
Had Laminectomy 4 weeks ago. Still Numb in legs and feet and below the waist. Spinal CORD ITSELF was Flattened to 1mm for about 2 months. I could not walk before surgery. I walked the night the surgery was done. Synovial Cyst in Thoracic T11 T12 .. Sorry gang but my question is , "What are the Chances the "BEES" ie numbness will go completely away? It is better when I lay down. Before surgery I felt like my feet and legs were in Buckets of ICE!.. Gabapentin seems to help it about 70 percent. I only take one and it gets better... I am not totally numb but like I said, BEES...Hypersensitivity and real quick when it comes to intimacy... A real different sensation as to prior of this cyst...Also, this may have been another symptom of Stenosis.. While taking a shower and shampooing my hair Id. close my eyes. I would start to rock back and forth! I would put an arm against the wall to help keep me from falling. ..Anywho..... Does the numbness go completely away???? Thanks....