Hi! New here. 34 male from Finland. Im sorry I dont know all the right terms etc, im totally new to this. + dont even know what is excactly wrong with me. Hopefully this is a right section.
This would be a long long story, try to keep it short. I've been dizzy for forever, years and years. Its chronic 24/7 thing. And it has ruined my life to be honest. All these years it has put down to my anxiety and severe health anxiety ( Ive never believed this) And maybe tension neck issues too, as my neck/upper back is always tired. two weeks ago, visited OMT-physiotherapist who found some problem in my upper neck vertabreas ( how is it spelled?). The first ones (C1 C2 I guess) are not working/ moving right! I guess they are not moving much at all when I turn my head. Then the next ones c3 etc are " over moving".....so the movement comes from wrong vertabras, IF I understood right what he said. Anybody any idea what that could mean??? Is it something serious!? Im so scared to be honest, as I understand nothing about neck issues.
So he wanted me to have neck x-ray, had it last week. Now waiting the results that should come later this week. Of course I think it had to be done because he thinks theres something bad going on, though he said its nothing serious, but needs to see the pictures first so he knows how to help. The dizziness and other symptoms got worse about 6 months ago, and been almost bed ridden since then(also depressed because the way I feel), so thats why I have to find out the cause, im just barely coping everyday life. Have had dizzy issues since kid actually.....symptoms: ( said to be just anxiety)
- dizziness, 24/7. Its like being/sitting/sleeping on a boat feeling, not really spinning. Usually its been in a background, little bothering, but last 6 months quite bad some days. Its like constant sensation of movement in head.
- head pressure. Temple pressure. Odd face pressures. Comes and goes...
- right eye feeling odd sometimes, hard to explain( new one). Eyes feeling tired. i see things "living and breathing" so weird. Since kid. Also slight visual snow I think.
- tinnitus, not bad though, sometimes little annoying
- extremely tired upper back/neck muscles. My head is tilted forwards, because it feels so heavy. Hands tired right away when raised up.
- im always tired
- brain fog, depersonalization, drunk like state.
If anyone wants to say something, I would like to hear! I mean now I have first time in my life found some issue, that could explain( at least some of it) why I feel to way I feel. But as I said, im worried its something terrible and I need a surgery or something!!!
There are no medical professionals on the forum side of this site. Therefore everything you read is based on the personal experiences and/or research done by the individual member. Comments should never be taken as pure medical facts. You need to discuss this with your doctor. They are the only ones that can provide you with detailed information about you, the patient.
Liz, Spine-health Moderator