Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Psychic reading

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,670
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:20 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hi All,

Just had to share this with you. I saw a psychic yesterday in Lancaster UK and she was so accurate with everything she said. She was able to tell me stuff that only I would know and these things were too random for her to make up. She described my granny and told me things that I had done as a child etc. She never asked me any questions and just kept talking to me. She even recorded it for me! My friend also had a reading and it was the v same for her all true. Another friend is having it done on Wed but I bet it'll it'll be true for her too!

She was able to tell me about whats going on with me right now spine wise and how this was proffessional and personal - how could she possibly know all this if she wasn't a psychic?? No-one knows whats happened to me other than you spineys and you can't tell by looking at me that I've had spinal surgery!

The good news is things are going to get better for me but the next 2 months will be hell. This is v true. She told me that a man would be passing my path on August 18th. I've just come home to find that I have an appointment with a Professor for review on the 8th August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How bizzare???????????

• How much did the psychic cost?
  • it was only £25 not v much but she was so accurate and there was no way she could have known all this about me and it was far too random to be lying plus her reputation is fantastic!

• I'm very sceptical of people who charge to do these things, but recently I had a friend who was stopped in the street randomly and she told my friend so many things about her and her Mum who was with her. She didn't want any money for it, so I believed it more as a result.

I'm not far from Lancaster, in fact my ex-bf lives there. Where is this lady based - out of curiosity?

I hope that things do start to improve for you though, it's about time you got a break! Hugs, Spicey
  • Psychic readings are wonderful if you get someone good. Have not found anyone who does readings in Las Vegas yet.

When I was in Washington state I met a neat lady who did Readings and Healing. She would give me a reading once in a while because she knew I was going through so much and couldn't afford to pay. I took a lot of classes (free to public) that was held at her shop, called the Star Gazer.

I originally went to her shop for books and tapes for self help and poetry. I loved going in there just for the serene feeling. When you entered you were surrounded by wonderful scents and jewelry made from healing stones. The ladies that worked there were very friendly and not pushy! They welcomed you to come in and browse or you could sit and read a book if you wanted.

It has been a long time since I've been there. I thank you for your post to remind me of this place.
  • I have been to a couple of fortune tellers in the past that were obviously not gifted as they ask you questions but this lady was amazing. She asked me no questions and started talking straight away and was so accurate about everything.

There is NO way she could know things that were happening with my spine and my fight with the NHS but if nothing else I've got the fighting spirit and will fight this all the way.

Spicey, you should go to see her. She's based in Morcombe. Her name is Mitch. My friends went too and she ws also v accurate with things going on in their lives that only they would know plus she gives you a recording of this. I haven't listened to it yet but will at the weekend but she has given me a new lease of life and am so happy to learn that a positive outcome is around the corner finally for me especially after this fight.

• I have never been to a reading of any description - I know they aren't supposed to tell you bad things, but if they ever gave me me the impression that there wasn't a lot of good coming soon I'm sure I could take it. And if she know the half of what's going on with me I'd be pretty freaked out to begin with! I hope you prove her right though. Take care, M x
  • I read cards, If any of you are interested pm me ans I'll see what I can do, I have done email and phone readings too.

xx Husky xx
  • xxhusky- I used to read cards too. A co-worker got so mad at me when I told her the cards are saying that her husband is having an affair. She said that her husband would never do that and that I was so wrong and no way could that ever happen. She stormed out of the room. X(
    Months later, she takes me aside and says that I was right. Her husband was having an affair right under her nose. :jawdrop: jade
  • I love spiritual stuff. Unfortunately there seems to be ALOT of charlatans out there, if you can find a good psychic that is fantastic. I also believe that it is a gift and so shouldn't be exploited for loads of money.

I am in a development circle for mediumship and am working towards improving skills.

Husky have PM'd you
  • That sounds really cool! Do you mind if I ask you how you improve your skills in a medium circle? Does that mean you realized that you had this gift and you're trying to learn how to decipher what it is you are seeing?">image
  • A circle is full of like minded people. You do exercise each time you meet. Its kind of like a muscle you have to work to strengthen it.

You go along and see if it is what you want to do really. Most circles are open for 3 months, so anyone can come along and then it usually closes after that.

Hope that makes sense
  • I love this topic!!! I too am into reading cards, and using crystals as well. Have found that my crystals give me more of a sense of relaxation and calmness than most anything else. I have a very good, extremely talented friend who has her own website up and running, store included. She has a chat room open usually once a week, and gives readings as well (free of charge). The only thing required is that you register with her site (just for proof that you are over 18). She too has suffered with spine problems like the rest of us. Please stop by and visit her site, and check it out. If you have time, stop by chat when it's open. There is a calendar on the site showing when chat is open.

Standards agreement and posting rules
    Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

• O:) i was also in a circle but my mate who was running it moved to spain. dont blame her it always rains in uk. had loads of great readings in my time. every one told me of my back probs should have listened to them and not my doc who said it was all in my head. have seen my dad who passed away when i was 14. great experience but sure hurt next day when i realised he was not here in flesh. freaked me out to start with but when i think of someone who has passed i see their name or someone who looks like them and it gives me great comfort. i pray to my angels every day to keep my family safe but dont ask for myself very often think they got enough to do. but they do send me white feathers to let me no i am not alone. they keep me going when the going gets tough
  • just looked on web site that was recommended. weird or what ? my mother in law has asked us to look after her parrot as she can no longer do it. had my doubts and asked the angels what to do. didnt really want a parrot but looked on this site and first thing i saw was (get widget) that is the parrots name. weird or normal? guess im being told to take the parrot. he swears like a trooper but is very cute. what does everyone think to that ? ? ? ?
  • Shirley,

I'm not one to believe in coincidences. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe speech therapy for the bird? LOL!!!
  • I notice that the site I had posted got edited. If anyone is interested in checking it out, send me a PM and I will be more than happy to give you the site that way.
  • I would love to have my cards read, can you do this. Thanks.
  • I would definitely see this as a little nudge for you to take the Parrot :o)
  • I am glad to find others who believe in these things. I have been to one reading and there was some general things she said but on a couple of things she was so accurate! A girl that I work with has also been to one in her town, and we were gonna go, but then our busy lives hasn't allowed it to happen as of yet. I would love to get more info from any of you. :H
  • Seems a "6th sense" runs in my family. Throughout my life I've had some psychic experiences, mostly when I was young. This past year I feel like I'm connecting with others but its very faint and only comes when it wants to not when I want it to. Sometimes it surprises me out of no where. I wonder why that is.
  • Hiya,
    This is a subject i no about. Everyone has the gift, it lays dorment, so you just have to know how to use it . Try meditation, because to read the cards you have to clear your mind, so then things will pop into your head like names, dates, places that sort of thing.

Angie x
  • Also , have your ever had a gut feeling , either to do somthing or not to do somthing? Trust that because thats your psycic kicking in.

Angie x
  • Went to reply to the message you sent to me and it said that you do not accept replys. Don't know if it's in the setting or what, but if you can get it to allow me to send you the link, I will be happy to do so :).
  • I have always thought I have some sort of ability. I'd like to know actually how to strengthen it... I have a really crazy story, about a ghost, and how I found his family... If anyone would like to hear, PM me, and maybe I will post a thread with the whole story. I wouldn't believe it if it hadn't actually happened to me!
  • I went in and changed a setting so I hope that's what neede to be done. Thanks for responding and if you would try it again.
  • All the women on my mothers side seem to have some sort of sixth sense. And we all have this super strong connection. My mother used to joke that we were "witches" :D
  • husky did me a reading an it was extremely acurate, truly a gifted person there. it gave me great comfort and no questions were asked but the reply i had was so good you would think husky knew me personally. which they do not