Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

cervical pain

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:21 AM in New Member Introductions
I'm Robert, 46, Dallas,Tx. I know the medical lingo about as much as i do computers--just learning. What a relief findig this site. I was losing my mind.
Large 8mm paracentral extrusion@ c6-c7 with subligamentous extension of extruded disk material behind the posterior aspect of both vertebra. The extruded disk impinges upon the thecal sac, the anterior surface of the cervical spinal cord and the proximal left c7 nerve root. Mild 2mm posterior central disk protrusion @c7-t1.Mild 2mm disk bulges @c4-c5, c5-c6. Degenerative spondylosis @c4-c5,c5-c6,c6-c7. Multiple annular tears at each of the cervical intervertebral disks.Mild bilaterl degenertive facet joint hypertrophy fromc2-c3 through c6-c7.moderate bilateral foraminal stenosis @c5-c6. Severe left sided foraminal and lateral recess stenosis @c6-c7.Degenerative hypertrophic spondylosis from t4 through t12. Disk protrusion @ t11-t12 impinging on thecal sac.2mm disk bulge @t12-l1 impinging on thecal sac. Minor left shoulder problems. 3 ACLreconstructs & a 17year SI disorder.Literally going insane.Whats it mean?

• Sorry you are going thru all of this. You didn't mention how your cervical problems happened? There are a lot of folks here with lots of knowledge and experience, and you can learn a lot about your condition from research. Good luck and keep us posted!---Mazy
  • Hi Robert,

Welcome to Spine Health. Like Paul says, the best thing to do is to get with your doc and go over the Radiologists report or better yet get with a NS to have him/her read the images themself.

All I can say from reading the report, is OUCH!

• :) hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. don't get to excited and distressed until you have your mri read by your doctor. then you can get stressed! lol! anyway, i hope you enjoy the forum and take advantage of the information available here. good luck! Jenny :)
  • Please take a look at all of the info available through the tabs at the top of this page such as conditions, treatment etc. Just click on any tab and you will learn loads of info. Good luck and please keep us posted on your results.