Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

OMG I can't sleep!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
I am sooooooo tired but I just can't sleep. I have such a feeling of a achy pain in the toes of my left foot, the left side of my lower left leg and in my butt! I swear the pain changes all the time. Sometimes in is in my fibula near my ankle. Sometimes all through out my left side. What is the dang deal with this back issue. I rarely even feel the pain where it is originating from. I hate hate hate this. I am so glad that I found this website where people can relate to what I go through. I feel like doctors and people in general think that it is all in my head sometimes. People who have never experienced back problems just have no idea. I have had kidney stones and man did that hurt. But it is over and done with when you pass the stone. This just goes on and on and on....I wish I could sleep right now. I have six kids that will be up anywhere from 7 to 7:30 in the morning relying on me to get them breakfast and watch cartoons with them :( The things that use to be the simple things in life are not such hard things to do. Everything is hard to do now!!!!!!! I just want things to be the way they were before. :(