Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

We are experiencing some display problems

As many of you are aware (based on the system messages the last couple of days ) that we migrated to an updated release of our software and merged servers.

Even thing is working as it should be except for the following:
  1. Latest discussions (view recent posts) is not working 100%.  Some updated discussion comments are not making the view
  2. There is no formatting icon bar when creating a private message
These items should not impact the general member community.  As far as the view recent posts, you can always use the FORUM main view and scroll down to see what items have been updated.

I will keep everyone updated on this.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 1,790
    Ron

Thank you for the update. Also, thank the whole team for working on this.
    Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • Thanks to the team and yourself Ron for all the hardwork you are all putting in to help others.

Much appreciated
    AJ
    L5/S1 herniation Apr 2013
    nerve root injections Oct 2013
    L5/S1 discectomy Jan 2014
    L5/S1 nerve roo &, facet joint injections & edpidural Jan 2015
    L5/S1 revised discectomy, L4/L5 discectomy & Wallis Inswing Stabilisation L4/L5 May 1st 2015

• advertisement
  • Hi guys, great site, been really helpful for me.

I have noticed that since the update I cant sign in using my iPad...the CAPTCHA wont display.

Happens in both Safari and Chrome, latest version of iOS.

Anyone else seen this?  Works fine on my Android phone.
  • yes tkd, I have.  I found if I click on lastest discussions, it takes me back to another sign in.  Sometimes on the first attempt it will not show the code, but I hit the back button and try again and it then shows the code.

Hope this makes sense and helps
    AJ
    L5/S1 revised discectomy, L4/L5 discectomy & Wallis Inswing Stabilisation L4/L5 May 1st 2015

I'm using Google Chrome Notebook and had the same problem. I signed out, cleared my cache, and signed back in, Captcha displayed.
    But we are still having system problems. To help them out please sign out (log out) at night. That's when the system updates.
    Thanks for everyone's patience in this, they are working hard on getting this resolved.
    Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
  • advertisement
  • Thank you Moderators for your continued hard work on these changes for our benefit
    AJ

• Thanks all, ended up deleting and reinstalling Chrome, all data gone. Still no CAPTCHA displaying...went to New Discussions page then tried to sign in..still no luck. Back to New Discussions and tried sign in again...worked this time.

Sandra, you mentioned that updates happen at night....roughly what time and which time zone are you referring to.

Like I said, great site...they should double your pay ( guessing it's the same as I got as a scout leader running activities at Jamboree... twice as many warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you are helping someone). :)

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,730
    tkd
    The system updates happened on Thursday , April 13th. around 14:00cst

CAPTCHA
    Right now, the Captcha problem has been resolved for:   Chrome, Firefox and Safari.   There are still problems using IE.

To make sure you get the Captcha phrase
    1. Log off your computer
    2. Clear all your browser cache
    3. Refresh your browser
    4. Try www.spine-health.com/forum to log in
    5. If you still dont see the Captcha phrase, then Clear all your browser cookies, Refresh you browser and retry
    6. Still not working,  ipconfig /release and then ipconfg /renew  (from a command prompt) and retry
    7. Still not working,  power off your modem and router to reset your ISP
    Most folks have had success just doing 1 through 3.

TRACKER View Latest Discussions    - Still not resolved

No Formatting Icon bar on Private Messages - Still not resolved

There are open problems for each of these items.  I am working with development to come up with a resolution to all of these.

I always use View Latest Discussion, but since it is NOT always being updated, I use the FORUM view and scroll through updates that way.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
    Ron

Thank you for the update.
    Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
  • Thanks Ron

My sign in was ok tonight :-)

Thanks
    AJ

advertisement