Dr. Grant Cooper is a board-certified physiatrist who specializes in the non-operative care of spine, joint, muscle, and nerve pain. Dr. Cooper received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed his residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital, The University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell in New York, and completed a Transitional Year Residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, NJ. He was trained in Spine and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Medicine as a fellow at the Spine Institute at Beth Israel Medical Center.
Dr. Cooper is the author or editor of 14 medical texts and served as the Chief Editor of Current Reviews in Musculoskeletal Medicine from 2007 to 2010.
- BA – Princeton University
- MD – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency – Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, New York Presbyterian Hospital, University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship – Spine and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Medicine, Spine Institute at Beth Israel Medical Center
Areas of Specialization
- Physical therapy
- Spine, joint, muscle, and nerve pain