- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Grant Cooper, MD
Dr. Grant Cooper is a physiatrist with several years of clinical experience, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of spine, joint, and muscle pain. He is the Co-Founder and Co-Director of Princeton Spine and Joint Center and the Co-Director of the Interventional Spine Program.
Dr. Cooper has authored and edited 15 books, including Chronic Neck Pain: The Essential Guide to Finding Neck Pain Relief. He also has served as the Chief Editor of Current Reviews in Musculoskeletal Medicine, and received international recognition for his peer-reviewed research. He has been published in medical journals, such as the American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and the HSS Journal: The Musculoskeletal Journal for the Hospital of Special Surgery.
His medical expertise is highly sought after, as he has been featured on Good Morning America, ESPN, NPR, and in the Wall Street Journal.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, International Spine Intervention Society
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BA – Princeton University
- MD – UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency – Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, New York Presbyterian Hospital, University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship – Interventional Spine and Joint Medicine, Spine Institute at Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
Princeton Spine and Joint Center, LLC
601 Ewing Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Articles Written by this Author
- Causas del dolor de piernas y pies
- Cold and Heat Therapy for Sciatica
- Common Causes of Foot Drop
- Diagnosing Causes of Foot Drop
- Diagnosing Osteoporosis in Men
- Dolor de piernas y entumecimiento: ¿qué podrían significar estos síntomas?
- Everyday Activities to Relieve Sciatica
- Exercises for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Foot Drop Symptoms, Steppage Gait & Other Warning Signs
- Foot Drop Treatments
- Foot Pain Causes and Treatments
- Foot Pain Symptoms
- How to Treat a Stiff Neck After Sleeping
- How to Treat Stiff Neck After Direct Trauma
- How to Treat Stiff Neck at the Office
- How to Treat Stiff Neck from Physical Work
- Leg Pain and Numbness: What Might These Symptoms Mean?
- Leg Pain Caused by Blood Vessel Issues
- Living with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Musculoskeletal Problems and Leg Pain
- Nerve Pain in the Leg
- Pain Management of Lumbar Stenosis
- Percutaneous Neuromodulation Therapy (PNT)
- Percutaneous Neuromodulation Therapy for Lower Back Pain
- Posture and Nutrition Adjustments for Lumbar Stenosis
- Sciatica First Aid
- Spinal Osteoporosis and Fracture Risk Factors
- Spinal Osteoporosis and Vertebral Fractures: An Overview
- Spinal Osteoporosis Prevention and Treatment
- Stiff Neck Remedies Based on Cause
- Testosterone Deficiency and Osteoporosis
- The Role of Testosterone in Male Osteoporosis
- Treating Osteoporosis in Men
- Types of Neck Pain
- Understanding Acute vs. Chronic Neck Pain
- What Is Foot Drop?
Videos featuring this Author
- Causes of Foot Drop Video
- Causes of Leg Pain Video
- Causes of Lower Back Pain Video
- Cervical Facet Joint Arthropathy
- Cervical Radiculopathy Video
- Discogenic Lower Back Pain Video
- Epidural Steroid Block Video
- Lumbar Facet Joint Arthropathy
- Lumbar Radiculopathy Video
- Physiatry for Back Pain Video
- Sacroiliac Joint Block Video
- Spinal Causes of Foot Pain Video
- Treatment for Cervical Herniated Disc Video
- Treatment for Cervical Radiculopathy Video
- Treatment for Chronic Lower Back Pain Video
- Treatment for Degenerative Disc Disease Video
- Treatment for Discogenic Lower Back Pain Video
- Treatment for Lumbar Herniated Disc Video
- Treatment for Lumbar Radiculopathy Video
- Treatment for Spinal Stenosis Video
- Video: If My Back or Joints Hurt, Should I Work Through the Pain?
- Video: What is the Best Mattress for Back Pain?
- Video: Why is Exercise Important for Lower Back Pain?
- Video: Why Is Exercise Important for Neck Pain?
Author profile last updated