- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Dr. Zinovy Meyler is a physiatrist with over a decade of experience specializing in the non-surgical care of spine, muscle, and chronic pain conditions. He is the Co-Director of the Interventional Spine Program at the Princeton Spine and Joint Center.
Dr. Meyler has authored several medical chapters and peer-reviewed papers. He also wrote the foreword of the book Exercises for Fibromyalgia.
He received additional training in ultrasound guidance at the Mayo Clinic and completed fellowship training in interventional spine and joint medicine. He served as Chair of the Resident Council at the American Osteopathic College of Pain Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, International Spine Intervention Society
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BA – New York University
- DO – New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, the University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
- Fellowship – Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, Spine Institute at Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
Articles Written by this Author
- What Is Cervicogenic Headache?
- 4 Easy Stretches for a Stiff Neck
- Acupuncture for Chronic Stiff Neck
- All About the C2-C5 Spinal Motion Segments
- Brachial Neuritis (Parsonage-Turner Syndrome)
- Brachial Neuritis Diagnosis
- Brachial Neuritis Symptoms
- Brachial Neuritis Treatment
- C2-C5 Treatment
- Cervical Radiculopathy Causes and Risk Factors
- Cervical Radiculopathy Symptoms
- Cervical Radiculopathy Treatment
- Cervicogenic Headache Causes and Risk Factors
- Cervicogenic Headache Symptoms
- Commonly Confused Terms In Diagnosing Spinal Pain
- How a Disc Becomes Painful
- Daily Exercises and Stretches to Prevent Neck Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease Progression over Time
- Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment for Low Back Pain
- Diagnosing Cervical Radiculopathy
- Diagnosing Whiplash
- Diagnosis of Cervicogenic Headache
- Easy Chest Stretches for Neck Pain
- Easy Chin Tucks for Neck Pain
- Easy Levator Scapulae Stretch for Neck Pain
- Exercise and Physical Therapy for Disc Disease Treatment and Pain Management
- Getting an Accurate Back Pain Diagnosis
- Home Remedies for Neck Pain and Dizziness
- How Neck Pain and Headache Can Occur Together
- How to Treat Chronic Stiff Neck
- The "Degenerative Cascade" of a Degenerating Disc
- Lifestyle Changes to Treat Chronic Stiff Neck
- Manual Manipulation and Mobilization for Chronic Stiff Neck
- Massage Therapy for Chronic Stiff Neck
- Neck Pain and Cervicogenic Headache
- Neck Pain and Migraine Headache
- Neck Pain and Tension Headache
- Pain Management Techniques for Degenerative Disc Disease
- Potential Risks and Complications of Prolotherapy
- Prolotherapy and Chronic Back Pain
- Self-Care for Chronic Stiff Neck
- Special Considerations for a Neck or Back Pain Diagnosis
- Stretches and Exercises for Neck Pain and Dizziness
- Surgical Options and Injections for Cervicogenic Headache
- Treating Chronic Pain and Depression from Degenerative Disc Disease
- Treatment of Cervicogenic Headache
- What Is Causing My Neck Pain and Headache?
- What Is Cervical Radiculopathy?
- What is Prolotherapy Treatment for Chronic Back Pain?
- What Is Whiplash?
- Whiplash Symptoms and Associated Disorders
- Whiplash Treatments and Recovery
Videos featuring this Author
- Back Strains and Sprains Video
- Causes of Back Muscle Spasms Video
- Causes of Neuropathic Pain Video
- Cervicogenic Headache Video
- Insomnia and Back Pain Video
- Medications for Back Pain Video
- Non-Surgical Treatment for Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction Video
- Osteoporotic Fractures of the Spine Video
- Pain and Thoracic Herniated Disc Video
- Sacroiliac Joint Radiofrequency Rhizotomy Video
- Spondylolisthesis Overview Video
- Treatment for Failed Back Surgery Syndrome Video
- Treatment for Neuropathic Pain Video
- Treatment for Spondylolisthesis Video
- Types of Spinal Injections Video
- Video: Common Causes of Thoracic Pain
- Video: What is Lumbago?
- Video: What is Sacroiliitis?
Blogs Written by this Author
- 11 Unconventional Sleep Tips: How to Get to Sleep and Stay Asleep
- 11 Ways to Indulge Your Spine
- 11 Ways to Keep Gardening with Back Pain
- 5 Ways Motion Causes Low Back Pain
- Can Rib Cramps and Pain Come from the Spine?
- Getting the Right Massage for Low Back Pain
- How Cervical Radiculopathy Causes Pain, Numbness, and Weakness
- How to Use Ice to Cool Down Your Sciatica Symptoms
- Is Piriformis Syndrome the Same Thing as Sciatica?
- Occipital Neuralgia: What It Is and How to Treat It
- Relieving the Pain Under Your Shoulder Blade
- This Overlooked Pelvis Problem Might Be Causing Your Lower Back Pain
- What Is Your Back Muscle Spasm Telling You?
- What to Look for in a Pillow if You Have Sciatica
Author profile last updated