The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD
Dr. Ganju is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
She specializes in the treatment of spinal conditions, including tumors, traumatic injuries, and degenerative disorders.
Dr. Ganju at a Glance
- Dr. Ganju has over 2 decades of surgical experience, caring for patients that have complex back and neck conditions.
- She is a member of the Scoliosis Research Society.
For expert care, discuss your spine condition with Dr. Ganju.
Dr. Ganju is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD Can Help You
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Craniovertebral Junction Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumors
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Upper Back Pain
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD
- Fellowship, Complex and Reconstructive Spine Surgery - Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Fellowship - Northwestern Mcgaw / Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Spine Oncology Study Group
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Profile last updated: January 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.