Meet Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD
Dr. Ganju is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
She specializes in the treatment of spinal conditions, including tumors, traumatic injuries, and degenerative disorders.
Dr. Ganju at a Glance
- Dr. Ganju has over 2 decades of surgical experience, caring for patients that have complex back and neck conditions.
- She is a member of the Scoliosis Research Society.
For expert care, discuss your spine condition with Dr. Ganju.
Dr. Ganju is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in CHICAGO, IL
How Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD Can Help You
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Craniovertebral Junction Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumors
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Upper Back Pain
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD
- Fellowship, Complex and Reconstructive Spine Surgery - Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Fellowship - Northwestern Mcgaw / Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Spine Oncology Study Group
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD
259 E. Erie Street Floor 13 CHICAGO, IL 60611 Driving Directions
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Visit Dr. Aruna Ganju's Profile on the Northwestern Spine Center Website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.