Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

spondylolisthesis L5 with synovial cyst and stenosis

littledeellittledee Posts: 2
edited 05/14/2018 - 10:25 AM in New Member Introductions

Hi my name is Dee. I am new to the group and have been in pain for about 6 months with this problem. Not even close to what most of you have gone through. But I need all the support and knowledge I can get. They are planning on doing a decompression and removing the cyst then putting in a coflex. Has anyone had the coflex? Please help in a lot of pain and am to the point where I don't leave the house due to the pain. We are hoping for surgery in June but waiting for insurance to approve. 

Thank you and I wish you all well

Dee

advertisement

Comments

• Hello Dee,

I am also new and have an appointment with my surgeon next Thursday.  I have a similar diagnosis I have been living with for eight or more years.  I can't take it anymore.  I can't walk, stand, lay down etc.  Rather than go crazy and beg for a handicap parking place, I have to deal with this.  Spinal Stenosis, Spondolysthesis, a Synovial Cyst and some bone spurs  L3 to L5. My surgeon wants to do a fusion.  I know nothing about coflex but can ask.  Hang in there.

Wendy