Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial


In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

sudden pain in lower back right side that comes and goes

Lately I am getting a sudden sharp pain on my lower back on the right side, during some normal movements, usually when my right leg is invovled, some times sudden movements or some times, very slow movement can also cause this. I just have to stop in my tracks, on what ever i was doing, slowly move my legs/rub the area, and it will go away. i can pretty much go back to what i was doing, like nothing happened.  Just to describe my self, i am very active, usually run about 3-4 times a week for about 20miles, and bike around 1-2 times a week for about 20-30miles. One thing I have found was that i  usually get this pain when i am tired from running or just doing chores at home. I haven't visited my doctor yet, though what i have found was that unless i acurately describe what is going on, its hard to get a good diagnoisis. What i am looking here is any pointers on what could be causing pain like this. something i can take concretely to my doctor to discuss this. 

And would it be better to go to any specialist instead of my regular physician.



Sign In or Register to comment.