Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We Reached it!

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,265
edited 12/28/2018 - 2:45 PM in Spine-Health Announcements

Spine-Health now has  100,000  International Members!

Sandra, (memerainbolt) had message me the other day saying she hoped that Spine-Health would reach that 100,000 mark before the New Year.

Well, Sandra, we did!

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,057

Yes we did!! This is just awesome!

Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • Congratulations to all the staff and moderators! Sandra I told you that you found your calling!! Lol

• advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,057

Ron
    I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of such a great community. I would also like to thank all of the members that are here, replying and being supportive to those in need. And that's what new members see and know they are going to get. Support and understanding.

And also thanks to Veritas-Health for giving all of us the tools we need to work with. Even Youtube!!

But more than anything, thank you for making this forum a comfortable, safe place for everyone. With all of this combined, I believe this is why we have so many members signing up every day.

Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History