Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hi! I'm new.

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:24 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello everyone. I just found this website and am beginning to lurk. I face back surgery within the next year and am trying to find out all about it.
advertisement

Comments

• It's a great place to meet others and chat. See you around. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • this forum has a lot of valuable info which i use to write down questions for my ns appointments. btw are u having treatments now? have u had a mri/ct tests? good luck and i will say a prayer for u.
  • advertisement
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum :) ! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. be sure to ask plenty of questions and do your homework. be sure and try all the conservative measures you can. make sure you get atleast a second or even a third opinion. good luck and i hope to see you around the forum! Jenny :)
  • Welcome...
  • Hiya Dorothy, >:D<
    Welcome to Spine Health :) . We can only help and advise you on our own personal experiences :? . I hope you find that we can be a help to you. :) Try out the chat room here :O hope to see you around soon >:D<

Angie :H x
  • advertisement
  • You will find a wealth of info here and are doing the right thing by gaining as much knowledge as you can. Good luck and keep us posted.
  • Good luck to you and please keep us posted.
advertisement