Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hi From New Jersey

Kenny CKKenny C Posts: 12
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:24 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi.. glad to be here. Im Kenny from NJ

im hoping to contribute and learn as much
as I can from this board..

seems like a great place

Thanks!!

advertisement

Comments

• :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am sorry you have not been given a welcome sooner but the forum was down. please make yourself at home and give the forums a good look around. i would like to know alittle more about you. What is your pain problem? ~X( what type of treatments are you undergoing? just a few things to know you better. good luck and please stop by anytime! Jenny :)
  • welcome to sine-health...
  • advertisement
  • I think you will be glad to have joined us & we look forward to helping you, as you will help us. It is a two-way street as some days we are better than others. Take care. I for one am so glad I found this web-site as somedays you question your own sanity. Nancy
  • thanks for the warm welcome..

I plan to visit as much as I can

• We are glad to have you aboard.
  • advertisement
advertisement