Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

OMG

J.J.GreyJJ.J.Grey Posts: 2,961
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Matters of the Heart
My husband has a blood clot in his leg! He may need emergency surgery. Some of you may know that he was in ICU for three months 10 years ago. He almost did not survive. It was two days after Thanksgiving that he went to ER and landed in ICU. This is horrible time of year for us. Please keep us in your thoughts. Thank you.
advertisement

Comments

• go out to you and yours--hope all goes well.
    >:D<
  • My Prayers are with you and your family.
  • advertisement
  • Hi,i will say a prayer for your husband......
  • I will be keeping you and your family in my daily prayers for sure. What a terrible time of year for this to happen, not like there is a GOOD time, but geesh. Keep your head about you and take care of yourself while you are there at your hubby's side. I just KNOW things will work out alright. We cannot accept any less!!

God bless you and yours. Please, when you have the time, keep us posted. But 1st and formost take care of you and that hubby of yours.

Many heartfelt hugs,

Amy
  • i will pray for you and yours to weather this storm
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • I'm sorry you're husband is unwell. I hope things turn out well for both of you. Make sure you keep up your own strength. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN

• My prayers as well!!!
  • He did get admitted. He has two blood clots. One is deep vein and the other is just under the skin. They started him on blood thinners and I am praying that will do the trick. The support that I get from all of you really means so much to me. Thanks alot.
  • I hope that everything works out well for your husband. It is so hard to have someone you love dearly being sick. Here are some big hugs for you >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< .
  • Is he doing better? I sure hope so. Keep us posted and I hope you are all doing OK.

( (HUGS) )

Cheri
advertisement