Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

New here, but old injury causing problems :(

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,208
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello! My name is Staci. In 1999 I had a car accident that broke my back (L1/L5) and fractured my T11 and T12. I had to have a fusion and have titanium rods and screws. My scar runs from my lower back all the way up to the bottom of my shoulder blades. I didn't have any problems healing, but a few years later I started to have pain on my right side that was localized in between my spine and my shoulder blade. I went for my last check up(2001) and told them about this. They said it was my rod rubbing a muscle and that the pain would eventually go away. This pain has always been there, but did dull a bit. Around November 2008 it started getting intense at times and now also hurts from that point to about 5inches below. I would massage it or put pressure on it that would help relieve it temporarily and sometimes pop it? Weird... I'm wondering if the rod has become misplaced or if I am having trouble with something else, but not sure what it could be. Also, I am now having horrible neck pain on my left side. Could that be effects from my accident as well? It is constantly stiff. Wondering if I should see a chiropractor first then see a orthopedic dr. if the chiropractor can not do anything for me? My upper back constantly feels like it needs to be popped. I would go to the dr. now but we have lost our insurance due to a lay off in July of last year. I am getting so upset about this because I am constantly in pain and wonder. Any advice would be great! thank you!
advertisement

Comments

• Since you don't have insurance I can recommend a site where you can purchase your pain relief meds! My doctor referred me here as I also don't have insurance. The site is www.nopriorprescriptionpharmacies.com and all I had to do was fill out a short medical questionnaire and then the U.S. licensed doctors and pharmacies reviewed and filled and shipped my meds. My doctor said they are reliable as they only use FDA approved meds which are the same as my local pharmacy but cost much less.

I have been ordering from here for over a year now and have been totally satisfied.
  • lynnettegal said:
    Since you don't have insurance I can recommend a site where you can purchase your pain relief meds! My doctor referred me here as I also don't have insurance. The site is www.nopriorprescriptionpharmacies.com and all I had to do was fill out a short medical questionnaire and then the U.S. licensed doctors and pharmacies reviewed and filled and shipped my meds. My doctor said they are reliable as they only use FDA approved meds which are the same as my local pharmacy but cost much less.

I have been ordering from here for over a year now and have been totally satisfied.
    spammer...
  • advertisement
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am sorry you are suffering! :''( i hope you find comfort being around others who don't feel well either. perhaps it is time to apply for state aid. :? you would be able to get medical care that way. =D> good luck as you seek pain relief. :D Jenny :)
  • Thank you for your response lulu and big cat!
advertisement