Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

SCS Approved! and DATES!

WramblerWWrambler Posts: 1,588
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in Pain Management
I just realized that I have been sitting beside the answering machine with its flashing red light for 5.5 hours! I never noticed, hit play and heard the message from my PM, I AM APPROVED for my SCS!

I have to call in tomorrow and figure out what date he can do it, I suspect we will not be doing next Monday as I figure those times will be booked unless his Office manager knew and had one saved.

Still, Just to know it has been approved.... I hope the knowledge gets me through a few more days!

Tomorrow, I should even have a date! Cross your fingers!

<:P <:P <:P <:P <:P <br />
EDIT: see about 10 reply's down for DATES!
advertisement

Comments

• That is fantastic news!!!

"C"
  • What wonderful news!! I hope that this all works out well for you. Thank you for sharing the positive news!!

Let us know when you get your date, please.

Wishing you all the best,

glo
    :)
  • advertisement
  • Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!! Crossing my fingers someone has cancelled for next Monday!!

Take care,

Cheri
  • Great
    news!
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,434
    That is good news
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • advertisement
  • I am soooooooooo doing the "happy dance" for you. I am absolutely and positively elated that you have finally got the news you have so desparately been waiting for. <:P <:P <:P <:P <:P I know you can make it the next few days - you have seen the light at the end of the tunnel and now you have a direction to walk towards. By the time you read this more than likely you will have a date and although it may not be as soon as you would like it to be - the time will indeed get here.<br />
    I am so happy for you and I hear the joy in your words.

Jacque >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • Congratulations - great news.

Cath
  • Now that you have the approval I'm hoping it will make it easier on you until the procedure can be done. Just counting down the days until it's done. Very happy for you.
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! <:P Congratulations =D> I'm so happy for you. I hope this makes you feel better and makes a big difference in your life B)
  • :D Love to play phone tag :D

advertisement