Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

MRI to translate

AlekrowAAlekrow Posts: 9
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:35 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
HI, I got another puzzle to translate for me if you please.
I see my NS in few weeks but I like to be prepare for questioning. that only part of I cannot quite figure out.
there is:
INTERNAL DEVELOPMENT OF LARGE, FAR RIGHT PARACENTRAL, PREDOMINATELY

SOFT DISK PROTRUSION AT C5-C6 WITH RIGHT LATERAL RECESS

ENCROACHMENT AND RIGHT PARACENTRAL CORD INDENTATION AND

FLATTENING. THERE IS LOW SIGNAL WITHIN THE MEDIAL RIGHT C5-6 FORAMEN, IN

ALL LIKELIHOOD LUSCHKA JOINT OSTEOPHYTE, ALTHOUGH SLIGHT EXTENSION OF

DISK INTO THE MEDIAL RIGHT FORAMEN CANNOT BE EXCLUDED.
thanks for reading this.
advertisement

Comments

• I have no idea sorry! You can do some research yourself and try to figure it out. I had another mri also and it will be 2 more weeks before i get told what is going to happen.
    well thats if i make it two more weeks i may be calling sooner i dont know if anymore days like today i will have to.

Best thing to do is just wait til you see the doc cause only the doc can tell you what you are actually looking at and what each part means.
    sorry i can be of no help to you.
  • well all i can say is you must be in pain because there is pressure on cervical spinal nerves. the doc will have to tell you about any treatment plan.
    i know refugee has neck trouble and i have neck trouble and you too so here we are all lined up swapping our stories hoping for the best...
  • advertisement