Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

What is the down side to the perm SCS vs trial ?

Comments

• Jake, if you want an eye-opener, get a friend/partner to help you run a piece of fabric medical tape from your shoulder blades, straight down your spine to your waist. Go about your daily activities and see how often you notice that piece of tape pulling. It's not an exact duplicate of the SCS lead wires, but every time you notice it, you'd most likely be putting some level of tension on your lead wires as well.

That was my solution to my partner continuing to move things I put in strategic locations to places I couldn't reach, then answering with "I know you can't bend/stretch/reach, but......"

The piece of tape I put on my partner only lasted 3 hours before I was asked to remove it. I have to admit, I took a twisted sort of enjoyment in ripping it off.. but at least my stuff doesn't get moved anymore! }:)

• I gotta admit, that post put a smile on my face. I doubt my wife or kids would ever let me torture them so, but one can still fantasize.

Dave
  • advertisement
  • Definitely worth a smile and a chuckle.

"C"
  • That is pure genius,maybe the DRs should have a pre trial with the tape to see if the juice is worth the squeeze.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.