Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

HELP HELP

KENTUCKYGIRL65KKENTUCKYGIRL65 Posts: 210
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Does anyone know anything about a doctor at the cini ohio EDITED? dr EDITED? I have a apt with him April 14 th ??

Standards agreement and posting rules.
Naming specific institution or doctor names is not permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.
Edited by Authority Member Cath111.

If a member is familiar with a clinic in cinci ohio, please pm this poster.
advertisement

Comments

• I think if anyone knows about this dr,they will probably send you a private message-I don't think we can discuss actual drs on here----good luck!!!!!!Jeannie
  • Sorry I wasnt thinking and didnt know this rule, I will be more careful, just hard to trust anyone anymore, my doc that did my surgery said he could make me 90% better well he made me 100 % worse..
  • advertisement
  • I'm sorry I had to edit them out, but them's the rules. :-)

Anyway, hopefully someone in Ohio will PM you with some suggestions. Have you tried Googling the doc's name? Or checking with the state medical board?

Cath
  • Thats ok I didnt know, I have googled him and got a couple of pms , he was named top 10 doctor this year and last, so cross your fingers I would do anything to be out of this pain..
advertisement